On the 1st of June, A Cut Above plans to re-open in compliance with state health guidelines. Upon re-opening, we will be taking a number of steps to ensure the health and safety of our team and our clientele moving forward. Please take notice of these precautions and what you should expect for your next visit.
- We will require the wearing of facemasks. If you do not have one to use, we can provide one for you.
- We will be taking temperatures at the door and inquiring about any symptoms you may be experiencing.
- Our door will be locked. We will do this as a way to control the number of people inside at a given time and personally escort people to areas that have undergone sanitation.
- Our waiting area will remain closed. If you are early for your appointment, we ask you to wait in your vehicle until called in.
- We ask not to bring any additional guests. We intend to only permit people inside receiving services.
In addition, we will be taking a number of measures behind the scenes to further keep a clean environment and enforce social distancing practices.
- All team members will be wearing facemasks, face shields and washing hands between each appointment.
- All team members have undergone BARBICIDE® health and safety re-certifications.
- The salon has been inspected and certified to re-open by a town health department official.
- We are reserving additional time between appointments to sanitize our work stations.
- We are temporarily suspending the use of our coffee maker and serving of beverages to reduce contact with shared surfaces.
- We are suspending 'double booking' practices so each stylist is working with only one client at a time.
We will be assessing our safety practices and listening to your feedback daily to further refine procedures as needed and to remain in compliance with state orders. Our ultimate goal is to ensure we continue to deliver our same quality services you expect as safely as possible. Please call us at 203 775 6662 or e-mail us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you again soon!